The hardy little succulent is a fantastic decor piece for those of us who are not horticulturally inclined. *cough* me *cough* I’m a totally hopeless gardener but I love the idea of having some greenery around the house. Thankfully the live succulent can usually survive even my harsh care plus there are a number of faux succulent home goods that can add that pop of life I’m looking for in my home. Here are some of my favourite finds!
This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.
Almost all of these items are under $30 and many are under $15! I particularly love the embroidered pillow and the happy planters. Any of these would be a fantastic house warming or hostess gift too. You just can’t go wrong with the trusty succulent!
- Watercolour Succulents Wall Art – Set of 3
- Decorative Tray
- Embroidered Desert Cactus Lumbar Pillow
- Cactus Fragrance Oil Diffuser
- Little Book of Cacti and Other Succulents
- Cacti & Succulents Journals – Set of 2
- “Life is Good” Framed Succulent Wall Art
- “Make Today Amazing” Wall Canvas
- Happy Face Faux Succulent Planters – Set of 3
- 10. Pink Llama Faux Succulent Pot
11. 2-Photo Frame
12. Notecards – Set of 10
13. Succulent Plush Throw
14. Koala Planter
15. Customized Notebook or Planner
16. ‘My Succulent Garden’ Framed Poster – 13″x19″
17. Napkin Rings – Set of 4
18. Weekly Plan Notepad
19. Last but not least, my own felt succulent hoops. Each one I make is one of a kind, for that reason I don’t have them listed in the shop. (But I’m more than happy to accommodate custom requests!) I love picking out fun fabrics for these, I’m designing more hoop art that requires cotton prints, mainly because I love to shop for fabric! 🙂
What’s your favourite item on this list?